Maintenance Tech – Plumber - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
You Will Be Responsible For:
Installs, maintains and repairs domestic water pumps, water piping lines, water filters and plumbing fixtures
• Repairs and maintains steam stations, valves, heating and condensate return stations, and sewer and storm drains
• Maintains the piping and supply of cylinder and bulk medical gas systems
• Assist in operation and general maintenance of painting, HVAC, electrical, locksmith, and alarm systems. Performs essential repairs and other duties as requested
• Troubleshoots, tests, and repairs plumbing, mechanical machinery, equipment, systems, and piping as scheduled or needed under general supervision
• Responds to in-house Work Orders and PM’s on daily basis, and in a timely manner
• Under general supervision may be required to respond to emergency calls
• May be required to take call in accordance with facility in a timely manner
• Maintains complete and accurate records of all maintenance and repairs. Maintains record ensuring compliance with TJC, Federal, State and Local regulations and standards. Responsible for keeping current on maintenance logs
• Performs other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
High School Diploma/GED
2+ years of experience
Apprentice Plumber License
Installs, maintains and repairs plumbing systems and medical gas systems. Tests fire systems valves, tamper switches, fire pumps and dry deluge fire systems. Assists in operation and general maintenance of all essential repairs related to the facility.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.