Maxwell C. Manning, Ph.D.
"Helping People To See Further Than They Can Look."
Location: Laurel, Maryland
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Forwarding your goals
- Identifying your strengths
- Conceptualizing your vision and mission
What do clients say about working with you?
- Easy to connect with
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- Goal oriented
- Spiritually oriented
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Human service background
- Experience in large urban environment, i.e., New York, Washington, DC.
- Extensive experience with African Americans and other people of color
- Great problem solver
- People oriented
Helping People To See Further Than They Can Look
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Professionals: social service, business, etc.
- Persons in life and professional transitions
- Persons needing help in the area of human development
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- BA in secondary education, MSW, Ph.D. - Social work, mental health, extensive experience in the African American community
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00