My coaching brand is to generate conversations that make a difference within your life and work. This is the hallmark of my coaching commitment to you, my client.
With more than 17 years of experience, I have worked with private individuals and provided leadership and governance coaching associations and professional boards, international, and national non-governmental corporations, governmental agencies, and local, community-based organizations.
- I have lived and worked throughout the globe including Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, and South America. I am multilingual with native-like proficiency in Spanish and French.
- I have conducted workshops and seminars for Executive Leadership Boards, workforce teams, and professional collectives on diverse topics such as New Year New You; Navigating Difficult Conversations; and Mastering Influence through a Professional Presence.
- I have authored articles or professional manuals on managing change in the workplace, issues affecting women in development, addressing linguistic and cultural diversity, changing the dialogue of war and conflict to peaceful resolutions, and adult/teacher training and development.
- I am a graduate of Boston University, University of Massachusetts, The Coach for Life, Master Coach Training Program, and the Coachville Proficiencies Training Course
- I have completed the Shadow Coach Training Program, The Dave Ellis Leadership Course, Peter Redding's Positively Brilliant Coaching Program, Conversations Among Masters CAM), and most recently June 2013 the World Business and Executives Coach Summit.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
Mobile Tech App
Have you downloaded the ALOA Tech Link app yet? Get access to hundreds of technical articles from Keynotes dating back to 2010, right at your fingertips. On the app, you can browse articles by category, keyword, author or title.
Download the app for free by going to www.aloatechlink.com on your phone's or tablet's Internet browser. To log in, use your email address that is registered with ALOA as your username, and use your ALOA member number as your password. Then, follow the pop-up directions on the screen to save the app to your mobile homescreen. Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALOA Mission Statement
The mission of ALOA, as dedicated members of the locksmith/security industry, is to ensure professional excellence and ethics; create a public demand for professional locksmith services; represent and speak for the locksmith/security industry; and expand the exchange of trade information and knowledge with other related organizations to preserve and enhance the industry.