Fort Hood is the world's largest Army Installations and home to the 3 Corp Headquarters. Fort Hood Family Housing residents enjoy a variety of amenities such as beautiful parks, playgrounds, community centers, swimming pools, splash parks and more!
Learn more about us at,www.forthoodfh.com
Install, maintains and repairs locks, key systems, door hardware for specified locations at Fort Hood Family Housing.
- Installs, services, and repairs various types of locks and security devices
- Installs and repairs door hardware to facilitate maintenance requirements
- Disassembles locks, repairs worn tumblers, springs, and other parts
- Cuts new and duplicates keys and stamps ID if required
- Issue keys and maintains records of issued and returned keys
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies, promotes improvements in workplace safety and environmental practices
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains both mechanical locking and interchangeable core operating systems
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as required
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to the corporate/project policies, procedures and regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to express ideas clearly and listen, write and speak effectively
- A working knowledge of A2 Interchangeable Core Lock Systems
- Ability to interpret, implement, and maintain pre-defined masters key systems
- Ability to use hand and proper tools applicable to trade
- Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures
- Skill in utilizing building security and lock systems
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks and work under pressure.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Vacational or College education is preferred.
- At least 1 year of facilities or residential maintenance experience or experience in one trade specialty.
- Certification/Licensure: A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy. Locksmith certification/license in preferred.
- Ability to use a mobile device including application, email and internet.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.